||Registration of Delegates, Speakers & Partners & Welcome Tea/Coffee
|09:30 - 10:10
|09:30 - 09:35
||Inauguration Ceremony, Lamp Lighting
|09:35 - 09:45
||Welcome Address - Girish Kulkarni, Jt. Secretary, CIO Klub, HC-IT Consultant & CIO - Medical Infomatics & CoE
|09:45 - 10:10
||Keynote Address - "Digital disruption and its tectonic shifts - short and long terms implications for the Indian Datacenter and Cloud enterprises"
K. Gopinath, Professor - Computer Science & Automation, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
|10:10 - 10:35
||Technology Presentation by Ashok Rao, Director - Strategy, Alliances & Planning, IT Division, Schneider Electric
|10:35 - 10:55
||Technology Presentation by Praveen Sridhar, Business Development, Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.
|10:55 - 11:10
|11:10 - 12:05
PANEL DISCUSSION - "THE INDIAN DATACENTER ECOSYSTEM - INNOVATIONS, NEWER OPPORTUNITIES, AND CHALLENGES AS A RUN UPTO CIRCA 2020"
This panel will seek to provide a ringside view of the latest technology and innovation trends, and challenges and opportunities within the Indian datacenter ecosystem. Session may include presentations and discussions on -
- Latest technology advancements in enterprise datacenter infrastructure and solutions - including enterprise security, power, HVAC, cabling, networking, storage etc.
- Government's massive digitization led e-governance plans including Digital India and creation of Smart Cities
- Increased demand from Retail, ITES, Healthcare, Education and other high growth sectors
- Incremental cost of managing DC infrastructure, high capital deployment & ROI thereof
- Quantum jump in storage requirements, redundancy and skill building challenges, and regulatory concerns among other issues
Moderator: Muralidhara Honnur, Partner - Advisory (Digital Government), EY India
- Ranendra Datta, Partner and Consulting CIO, QuadCore Consulting
- Sajith Chakkingal, Director - Global IT Operations, Eurofins IT Solutions
- Rakesh Singh, Director Regional Application Center - Greater India, IT Division, Schneider Electric
- Ajay Bakshi, Senior Vice President- Business Transformation, Aegis Ltd.
|12:05 - 13:20
PANEL DISCUSSION - "NEXT GENERATION ENTERPRISE CLOUD - HELPING INDIA INC. NAVIGATE THE NEXT BIG DIGITAL WAVE"
This panel will dissect advancements, innovation, and practical challenges within the enterprise cloud domains and will amply highlight what enterprises have been adopting and deploying in order to successfully manoeuvre myriad business and technology challenges of this highly disruptive era. Session may include presentations and discussions on -
Part A: Technology Presentation by Gaurav Agrawal, VP Product - DCT & Cloud, Sify Technologies
- Next generation cloud infrastructure, strategies, architecture, integrated networks, storage, cloud on demand etc.
- Multi-Cloud Digital Infrastructure for modern day government and enterprises
- Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds including TCO aspects
- Cloud Business Intelligence and Analytics - Adoption and deployment
- Challenges and solutions for integration and migration and API Management Tools
- Cloud and Internet of Things (IOT) - connecting the dots
- Deploying cloud services to improve agility and process automation
- Cloud Data Management
- Identity Management, and robust encryption technologies for Hybrid Cloud
Part B: Panel Discussion
Moderator: Nilesh Naker, Partner, EY India
- Sathish Kumar Udupi, VP IT & EAT, SLK Software
- Jai Thomas, Head IT Infra & Operations, DailyHunt
- Sachin S Rao, MD & CEO, Archon Consulting Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Gaurav Agrawal, VP Product - DCT & Cloud, Sify Technologies
|13:20 - 14:20
||NETWORKING LUNCHEON AND TRADE SHOW VISIT
|14:20 - 14:40
||The Business of Cloud - Regulatory, compliance and techno-legal issues in India
Stephen Mathias, Partner, Kochhar & Co.
|14:40 - 15:55
PANEL DISCUSSION - "END TO END ENTERPRISE SECURITY FOR DATACENTER AND CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE - CRITICALLY ANALYZING MALICIOUS INTRUSIONS & COMBATING THE SAME WITH RENEWED SECURITY STRATEGIES AND TOOLS"
This panel will seek answers to the most formidable and potentially crippling security threats and challenges that IT-driven enterprises face today in this age of the ubiquitous Internet. Participants will exchange comprehensive notes on today's grim world of cyber-crimes, Identity thefts, data breaches and physical attacks- amongst a plethora of other ills. Panelists will also seek remedial measures in order to tackle foreseen and unforeseen security exigencies. Session may include presentations and discussions on -
- Latent dangers of working in a highly complex and networked world of datacenters and cloud - the known and the unknown
- Futuristic technological solutions to thwart and/or mitigate systemic attacks, cyber- attacks, physical breaches, identity thefts and other forms of devastating security assaults
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning to combat online frauds and cyber crime
- Wide range of controls including deterrent, detective, preventive and corrective controls
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, including DR sites and other alternative backup facilities.
- Security concerns with respect to SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other service models
- Identity Management, Physical Security, Personnel Security, and Privacy Issues
- Confidentiality and integrity of customer data and/or third-party data
- Effective encryption and other tools
- Trust and Insider and outsider threats
Moderator: Prashant Choudhary, Partner, EY India
- Nandkishor Dhomne, VP-IT & CIO, Manipal Health Enterprises, Manipal Group
- Mayank Bedi, Head of IT Department, V.S.T.Tillers Tractors Ltd.
- Ramkumari Iyer, Reliscale Consulting
|15:55 - 16:10
||TEA COFFEE BREAK
|16:10 - 16:20
||Closing Remarks, Raffle Draw & Conference Closure
|| *subject to changes.